actually spuds.... I wised up and got out of the AOA last year. I no longer answer to the altizer/aoa stooges. I got sick and tired of hearing all of these officals complaining about the games they were getting, how altizer was screwing everyone, how the aoa board sucks and etc. How they wanted to have their own association and Im backing the new association..... Then when it came time to pick a flag to follow and all of a sudden. Those staunch supporters of change became quite and went and hid under a rock. All because of their fear of losing games. " We dont want Johnny to be mad at us, " its not that bad" I could go on with the pitiful excuses I heard from the sniviling spineless officals who are only doing this for the cash.
So, yeah I find it useful and right on target about some of the officals that plague the aoa.



Bookmarks